Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tempt Me

For the five sexy rock gods of Sole Regret,
finding love is easy, keeping it is hard.

One more night…

For almost a year, Madison has been Adam’s hook-up every time his band, Sole Regret, tours through Dallas. But in spite of the way he sets her body ablaze with passion, the occasional night of rock-her-world sex isn’t enough anymore. She needs a commitment and knows that won’t fit into Adam’s rock-star lifestyle. Madison will take one more hot-and-heavy night with the sexy musician before she cuts all ties with him for good. Even if she must break her own heart to do it.

To tempt him…

Life isn’t all bright lights and fan adulation for the lead guitarist for Sole Regret. Madison has seen Adam at his worst and still managed to bring out the best in him. Her cleverly concealed naughty side also brings out the beast in him. He’s never met a more tempting woman in his life.

Madison has no problem tempting Adam into her bed, but can she tempt his heart into taking a chance on love?

Tempt Me is the second novella in Olivia Cunning’s Sole Regret series. This 39,000 word erotic romance novella contains explicit sexual situations, including some rough backdoor lovin’, hair-pulling, spanking, and whole lotta dirty talk.
WARNING THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR UNDER THE AGE OF 18...READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED 


We Crazy Book Chicks have been waiting for Olivia Cunning to release Tempt Me for so long and let me say she did not disappoint! I thought Gabe and Melanie’s story was amazing because of the connection they shared…Well let’s just say the connection Adam, Sole Regret’s lead guitarist, and Madison have is way more intense. 

Here’s why… Adam and Madison have this “hook-up” arrangement for a year now that well basically are all one nighters, so the two of them have grown comfortable around each other. We come to find in this book that Adam is much deeper and has issues with his childhood. That is how he meets Madison.  Madison is a chemically dependent counselor, and Adam is a recovering addict.  To learn more back story you’re going to have to read the book… trust me you’re going to want to do that anyways.. Gabe was awesome with his inventions and trying them out with Mel but Adam is rough, just enough to bring out Madi’s vixen. Super sexy sex…but the real question is this….does he love Madison?

-Dani


So after coming off of the Gabe High..... I entered into the world of Adam in Tempt me.  I REALLY thought I was gonna be sad through this book.... I was wrong.... Love Adam.... another softie. And Madison, proves that quiet girls, have a naughty side.  I honestly feel like I need a cold shower after this.  *laughs* I am so curious now what hides behind "Shade's" shades.  Adam and Madison have gotten me curious.  I know that Olivia is going to write another book for Gabe and Melanie and Adam and Madison. I will be looking forward to those.  I love the Sole Regret group of guys! I can't wait to see where Olivia takes us.  I can't tell you much about this book without giving it away! But it was HOT, Steamy and full of love! If you loved Try Me you will love TEMPT me.  Just make sure you are comfortable with UMMM HOTNESS

-Christina

Buy Tempt Me (One Night with Sole Regret) on Amazon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment