Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Reflected in You

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

Buy Reflected in You on Kindle  HERE and on Nook  HERE
Be Advised that This book contains sexual situations and is for a mature  audience.


So I’ve come to really hate the second book in the series, sigh, not really but kind of lol. OK so Sylvia Day has me at the edge of my seat yet again, and I honestly cannot wait for the third book in the series to be released. Yes, I know Reflected in You was just released on the 2nd but what can I say, when we get into a book, it’s impossible to put down. It’s a sickness really, If I could devote all my time to reading, I seriously would. 

I was so worried about this book with all the problems going on in Bared to You, and though nothing too horrible happens, I’m glad my mind was put to ease. I have to admit, Christina finished before me so I got the reassurance that everything was ok and to just TRUST Gideon. So I’m telling you now readers remember when things get rough to TRUST Gideon!  I’m really afraid to type, because I don’t want to give away anything, so I’ll do my best to keep important thing secret!

So let’s see, one character I could have lived without is Corinne. Seriously can’t stand her and my hatred only intensified in this book! It seems like a lot of things happen all at once and then at the same time it seems as though nothing has happened. I know it doesn’t make sense and I’ve probably could word it better, but that’s basically how I feel.  The rundown is this; Corinne is still in love with Gideon obviously and is making Eva’s issues with trusting Gideon stressful. Then one of Eva’s exes comes back into play when they attend a concert, Brett, well let’s just say Gideon is very sexy and what says love then throwing a few punches? Curious? Well your going to have to read to see what sets Gideon off! Poor Cary becomes collateral damage in the worse way…and the huge, and when I say huge I mean HUGE problem arises when the one who robbed Eva’s childhood from her comes into play….what happens to Eva and Gideon? What does Gideon do? Does Gideon finally open up and share some of his past, does he finally say those three little words Eva is dying to hear? The main question is this….. There is a consequence to all actions, will Eva forgive Gideon? 

If you’re not dying yet to read what goes on in the epic love story involving Gideon and Eva, I don’t know what more I can say without giving too much away. So go buy the book, the link are located by the picture and sit on the edge of your seat with me while you fall head first into the waves of Gideon and Eva.

-Dani

So last week you saw that I LOVED Bared to you by Sylvia Day. Well Her Second Crossfire book just Came out! I was so excited and nervous at the same time. Reflected into You was a PAGE turner from the beginning. Second Books usual set up a premise for the third and are usually filled with issues that need resolving.  This one..... pretty much did that.  I wanted to see how Eva and Gideon would do.  They started off strong and then "old ex fiance' issues" came into play.  UGH I hate Corrine.  She needs to go back to where she came from!

Cary.... I Love Cary! He is that crazy friend that you just can't help but laugh with. Poor guy has issues of his own. He is bi-sexual and to me, he is just not sure where to place himself in his life. He is so sweet with Eva, I just want to see him happy.  Something nasty happens to him in this book and it makes me mad. He really is a Doll.

Eva and Gideon are so in love ...... so much is weird crazy! I love it. They are trying to forge their relationship and still deal with their "ISSUES".  Both have been abused.  You will actually get to see WHAT happened to Gideon when he was smaller. I WAS Horrified! Poor man! Eva learns so much through research of her own.  This all takes place because she thinks he is giving up on them.  He Keeps Saying "TRUST ME".  (no he is NOT cheating TRUST ME) Please do... because what Gideon has done... is nothing short of WOW.(good wow, like protect Eva from harm and evil sexual predator brothers wow)  In the End, their love is so strong.  I Felt like.... waaaaaa waaaa wait..... but then I saw it.  I can't wait for Book 3.  Crosstober has been a great month so far! You might think.... wow this was a short review..... I would give WAY to much away if I told you everything! lol Go Read it NOW  :) 

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment