Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bared to You

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness...

He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private worlds...and desires.

The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...


I don’t even know where to begin, I’ve read Bared to You twice now and it’s even better the second time around. It was recommended by one of Christina’s friends for us to read after we read 50 Shades of Grey for like the umpteenth time, so we tried it out and I can safely say we absolutely Love Gideon.  I think it’s a girl complex, you know when you love the troublesome, broody, guys who you want to fix….yeah Gideon is definitely one of them. So is Eva. 

Eva Tramell just landed a job in an Ad Agency as an assistant to a Junior Partner, Mark. Mark is totally awesome and I love him and his boyfriend Steve. This is one of the things I love about Sylvia Day; she provides a variety of characters. Ok so Eva lives with her best friend Cary, he’s a bisexual guy who has his own problems. Eva and Cary met in group therapy, to know more back story you’ll have to read the book. The day before her first day of work, Eva decides to time her way to work so she sets off. Once she makes it to Crossfire, she helps pick up some change when she literally falls on her butt in front of the very mysterious and sexy Gideon. 

Gideon and Eva run into each other often and so Gideon propositions her, at first it doesn’t fly with Eva. His approach was rude to say the lease and with good reason once you learn the reason behind why Eva is troubled. Eventually her wall is broke down and she succumbs to Gideon and his all-consuming kisses and touch.  Their “first time” however changes the agreement they set in place. Eva is falling hard and fast, Gideon is falling right alongside.  Gideon is plagued with nightmares from his past, Eva has a secret to share with Gideon, Is this the end before it began? What’s Eva’s secret and does she tell Gideon? What’s Gideon having nightmares of, will he share? Is their love enough to surpass their pasts to where they have a future? You’ll have to read to find out what happens next.

-Dani

So a friend of mine on twitter Recommended "Bared to You" for me to read. Said she loved it. I got it and read it. Oh my! Another couple to love! Plus this rich billionaires have so many issues it's intriguing! Let's just say this is my 4th time reading it!!!

Eva Trammel has moved to NY to start her career. Her BFF Carey (yes a guy) has moved with her. Eva's mom and step dad also live in NY and have secured the apartment for them. Eva is set to work at an Add agency. When she takes a walk to the building for the first time she runs into this intensely , mysteriously, hot guy. Once Eva heads to work and helps her boss, she meets Mr. Cross in a meeting. He wants her, and proposes a relationship with her.

Eva has her own set of issues after having been raped as a child. Her trust is not all there. But Gideon Cross Perseus her. Neither want a committed relationship , however after their first time together, that changes everything. Gideon wants nothing more than Eva. Can these two forge a relationship? As they start to try, can their pasts and their issues be overcome , and are they enough for each other. Read this to find out. Book two "Reflected into you" comes out later this week!  

-Christina

Buy Bared to You on Amazon HERE  and on Nook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment