Monday, February 17, 2014

Heather Hildenbrand - Special Reveal - The Girl Who Wasn't

Heather Hildenbrand is releasing a special NA version of her book Imitation.  If you have read it then go and get this one!  It's Free for a little bit! 

Here's the cover!! 


The Girl Who Wasn’t, An Imitation New Adult novel

Everyone is exactly like me. 
There is no one like me. 
The rough fabric of my cotton nightgown chafes so I lie very still. They say my discomfort comes from being built like one accustomed to niceties. How is that fair when I myself have never experienced anything but copies of the real thing? 
My entire life is an imitation. 
I am an Imitation. 
I’ve been here five years. Training. Preparing. Waiting.
And now I have a letter.
My assignment has begun. 
I am a prisoner.
I am not Raven Rogen.
I am here to die.

**Adult content. Not suitable for young readers**


The Girl Who Wasn't is available for FREE for a limited time!!! 
The link is here:

No comments:

Post a Comment