Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Watching Her

Lizzie always played it safe in life with her job in corporate accounting and her boring boyfriends. Frustrated one night while working late at the coffee shop, she meets Brett. He's different than any guys she's ever dated and on a whim, she agrees to go out with him. Brett has a kink he later reveals to Lizzie that helps her become the woman she was always meant to be.

Contains strong language and sexual situations. Intended for adults over 18.



Buy on 
Amazon 





So Scarlett has definitely done it again, but in a different way. I'm not usually a fan of  'watching' someone,
especially if it's someone I love with someone else. But hey to each is own and this book sizzles with sexy. 

Hot club encounters, public exploits in cabs, and a romp with the sexy friend? Watching Her is definitely packed with steamy sex that will leave you needing a cold shower.

I wish there was more to the story. I feel like Lizzie and Brett needed more to their story. After reading Naughty Girl and I Remember You, I felt a little disappointed that there wasn't more to this book.

They meet, go on dates and have incredible sex. Brett releases Lizzie in a way she didn't realize she needed to be released. She let her guard down with Brett and she began a life she didn't realize she was missing. Taking risks and engaging in fantasies, I hope to see more of their story later on.

Watching Her is a short, about 56 pages packed full of desire. I have to admit I wouldn't mind running into Brett, hell he can tatt me up any day!  :)

<3 Dani

Another short quick sexy read by Scarlett Metal.  Lizzie is stuck in a job that keeps her too late and a boss that is too demanding with work.  While having coffee Brett walks in, sits next to her and asks her for a date.  HOLY COW..... it burns up from there.

  Their sex is everywhere and hot.  And Brett loves to watch Lizzie come apart.  From night clubs to watching her with a few others.... this book steamed my glasses.  And Brett is a tattoo artist..... ya.... I need one, is he available  for the tat?   Super short read and I wish it were longer!!
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment